Applications are Open – New Pilot Program: Candidate School for Nurses and Midwives at Yale School of Nursing, May 27-30, 2020
Have you thought about running for elected office? Do you have a nurse friend/colleague that has?
Check out the first ever candidate school designed specifically for nurses and midwives!
The Candidate School for Nurses and Midwives will be held at Yale School of Nursing May 27-30th. Applications are now open! Be one of the 50 nurses and midwives to attend.
The Yale Campaign School for Nurses will be:
- Targeted specifically to nurses
- Practical – with advice and information you can use
- Focused on state and local races
The agenda will include how to:
- Develop a campaign plan
- Build a campaign team
- Understand party politics
- Create your narrative
- Navigate campaign finance and fundraising
- Interact with the Media
- Build a grass-roots network through field organizing
- Utilize digital/online organizing
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to Lisa Summers at Lisa.Summers@yale.edu.