Applications are Open – New Pilot Program: Candidate School for Nurses and Midwives at Yale School of Nursing, May 27-30, 2020
Have you thought about running for elected office? Do you have a nurse friend/colleague that has?
The Candidate School for Nurses and Midwives will be held at Yale School of Nursing May 27-30th. Applications are now open! Be one of the 50 nurses and midwives to attend.
The Yale Campaign School for Nurses will be:
- Targeted specifically to nurses
- Practical – with advice and information you can use
- Focused on state and local races
The agenda will include how to:
- Develop a campaign plan
- Build a campaign team
- Understand party politics
- Create your narrative
- Navigate campaign finance and fundraising
- Interact with the Media
- Build a grass-roots network through field organizing
- Utilize digital/online organizing
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to Lisa Summers at Lisa.Summers@yale.edu.