ANCC Board Opportunity – Apply by June 10, 2020
One of the many benefits of holding an ANCC Board Certification is the opportunity to serve in a leadership position to positively impact ANCC’s certification programs and its future direction. The ANCC Commission on Board Certification (COC) serves as the governing body of the ANCC Certification Program.
ANCC is inviting you to apply for the opportunity to serve on the in either the Certified Nurse at Large or Content Expert Panel position. You must hold an active ANCC certification. If appointed, you will serve a 4-year term from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2024. We are specifically looking for nurses with experience in Pediatric Nursing, Nursing Professional Development, Medical-Surgical Nursing and Pain Management Nursing. To apply, send all of the application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 10, 2020.
- Review the COC Profile document here
- Review the COC Volunteer Agreement and the Financial and Conflict of Interest. If appointed, you will be required to sign these documents.
- Review and compete all sections of the COC application
- Obtain the supporting information described on the COC Application cover page
Required information to submit
- A completed COC Application
- Your current Resume/CV, limit to 5 pages. Note: If your resume/CV is more than 5 pages, then the additional pages and content on those pages will not be considered);
- Official job description for each current healthcare position. You may provide a letter describing your professional responsibilities in detail and ability to participate (on letterhead, signed by your supervisor) or a formal position description from your organization’s HR department or website—it should include job title, qualifications, and responsibilities;
- A letter of recommendation from your current employer with a statement of employer support if you are appointed to the COC;
- If self-employed, include a letter describing your professional responsibilities, a letter of recommendation from a colleague, and a statement of commitment and ability to serve, if you are appointed to the COC
Ready to submit?
- Save your information as single PDF file.
- Name the PDF COCapplication_yourlastname.firstname (e.g.COCapplication_mahoney.mary)
- Send via email to NOBC@nursesonboardscoalition no later than June 10, 2020
Thank you in advance for applying to serve, and we look forward to reviewing your application.
Samantha Beaver | Operations Specialist
Nurses on Boards Coalition (NOBC)